Mandatory Services Page
Because Marketing said I needed one
Stuff I can do for and with you
Over the past 25 years or so, I've been involved in a few things:
- Ideation and brainstorming possible solutions
- Feasibility and sustainability investigations
- Maintenance on existing software solutions
- Training and mentoring of in-house development teams
- Liaise with other service providers to build your solution
These days, I'm also quite a fan of Rust, as it was designed to solve many of the challenges we face with modern API development. Rust allows me to have the power of C with the memory safety and management of Java, all without the heavy licensing fees and infrastructure investment.
I excel at building the bits and pieces that work behind the scenes to make your solution work. That API that feeds the front-end data, or pulls in various data sources and parses and analyses them, to push the data to a mobile app on which you can view the results. The data encryption layer that secures your manufacturing IP between different locations. The WebAssembly (wasm) module that obfuscates your proprietary formula for calculating future yields on an investment.
In short, if you need something out of the ordinary built, we should have a chat.