Mandatory Services Page
Because Marketing said I needed one
Stuff I can do for and with you
Over the past 25 years or so, I've been involved in a few things:
- Ideation and brainstorming possible solutions
- Feasibility and sustainability investigations
- Maintenance on existing software solutions
- Training and mentoring of in-house development teams
- Liaise with other service providers to build your solution
I excel at building the bits and pieces that work behind the scenes to make your solution work. That API that feeds the front-end data, or pulls in various data sources and parses and analyses them, to push the data to a mobile app on which you can view the results. The data encryption layer that secures your manufacturing IP between different locations. The WebAssembly (wasm) module that obfuscates your proprietary formula for calculating future yields on an investment.
As a small business owner myself, I comprehend challenges such as budget constraints. To address this, I endeavor to assume as many roles as necessary for a project, keeping the team size small and maximizing value within the budget. Naturally, if there's something I don't know enough about, I'll inform you and we can then contract someone in for a fixed-scope piece of work to help us over the hurdle and move things forward.
Some of the roles I frequently undertake in smaller projects are:
- Designing the database (DBA)
- Handling server architecture and deployment (DevOps)
- Responsible for security (SecOps)
- Building the User Interface (Frontend Developer)
- Constructing APIs (Backend Developer)
- Implementing test automation (QA)
- Interpreting client requirements (Analyst)
- Consolidating multiple data sources (Data Engineer)
- Visualization of data trends and analysis (Data Scientist)
In summary, if you need something extraordinary built, I invite you to have a chat with me.